Cost of Advice
As comprehensive mortgage advisers, with access to over 60 Mortgage lenders, you can choose how we are paid. The amount of fee depends on the size of the loan and complexity of the case.
At Avenue & Co, our speciality is speed. We can arrange same day / next day meetings for all mortgage applications 6 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays)
WHAT DO WE DO FOR ALL CASES:
- We can process applications and meetings the same day as an enquiry - no more waiting for appointments from high street lenders.You are allocated a professional, highly qualified personal adviser to handle each case - along with a mobile and office contact number and email for ccontact anytime. If you cant obtain a meeting with a lender directly, contact us. We can offer you same day / next day meetings.
- Cases can be proessed by phone, email and online - there is no requirement for meetings.
- We are open 6 days a week and from 8am to 8pm - Monday to Friday and 11am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday (by appointment only).
- We provide the appropriate technical advice on solutions for the enquiry and solution with research and detailed figures and options for you to consider - Expert advice from a qualified professional with a minimum 10 yrs experience.
- We complete the application form and paperwork to the lender, related parties, solicitor and deal with enquiries from the vendor, surveyors and or estate agent - on your behalf and reply to all their queries within 24 hrs.
- We keep you updated of progress and return all emails same day and calls within 24 hrs - 6 days a week.
- We obtain exclusive rates and products that are not available direct to consumers.
- We can arrange an Agreement in Principle usually within an hour for all lenders.
- We have access to a comprehensive marketwide range of products.
We usually charge an admnistration and advice fee to process a mortgage application to offer. This fee is usually £599.00. We may also on completion receive a commission from the lender.
- For Remortgages, we do NOT charge a fee (min loan £350,000)
- First Time Buyers - we do NOT usually charge a fee (Min loan of £300,000)
- Loans above £1m, we usually charge a fee of £1,099 an (Up to 0.5% of the loan for Private Bank lending and loans above £5m)
- All other standard cases and loans up to £1m - £599 fee
- We wil put in writing to you any fee charged, prior to submitting any applications.
Alternatively, you can pay us a fee of 0.35% of the loan and we will refund any commission received from the lender that we receive, back to you on completion.
We adhere to the principles of treating customers fairly and if we do charge you a fee, we will review your case in detail and put in writing to you details of any fees before commencing any work.
The FCA does not regulate Foreign mortgages, Foreign loans, Commercial mortgages, Trusts and some forms of Buy to Let mortgages.
The FCA does not regulate some forms of Bridging Finance.
Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.
We act as introducers for Foreign Mortgages, Commercial mortgages and Trusts.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- Tel: 0345 230 9091 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0333 123 9093
- Avenue & Co Private Finance, 25 Sackville Street, London
- W1S 3AX