Why choose Avenue & Co Private Finance?
Key Facts about our service:
- Impartial Advice.
- Access to the comprehensive wide market coverage of mortgage lenders - (including direct only Lenders such as HSBC)
- Free 1 hour, no obligation initial consultation is available for all enquiries.
- Too busy to meet? - No problem, applications can be processed through meetings or via phone, post and email.
- Advice is offered on even the most complex of cases - we aim to provide solutions, not promises.
- Fixed low Fee or Commission options.
- Investment in state of the art technology, and research means that you are dealing with a firm that is first to know in advance when a provider or lender changes products and we offer full online mortgage processing for speed and efficiency.
- All advice is through qualified, professional advisers who have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Our advice is completely impartial for protection.
- We are in partnership with the leading Insurers, Banks, Lenders, Solicitors, Accountants and Surveyors in the UK.
Specialists in Property Finance: Development Finance, Residential & Commercial, Buy to Let and Bridging Finance for any size lending amount.
Specialist Advisers for professionals: Property Developers, Professional Landlords, Accountants, Legal, Medical, Banking, I.T Contractors, Teachers, Self Employed and Company Directors.
Impartial Protection advice: Life cover, critical illness cover, income protection and Private Medical Insurance. Business Insurance to include Shareholder, Key Man, Partnership protection and protection for Limited companies.
Comprehensive Mortgage Choice: Offering advice and access to every mortgage deal available in the UK, and established experts in bespoke Private Bank lending for High Net Worth individuals and loans above £1m.
Market Wide range of Mortgage and Insurance products: we have an industry unrivalled and market wide network of lenders, specialist lenders, Private Banks and Insurers - as well as products that are not available on any price comparison website, approaching a lender directly or through other brokers.
Appointed representatives of Sesame Ltd: one of the UK's largest provider of support services for financial advisers. Multiple award winning advisers - (voted best network 2011 Mortgage Strategy awards) and with over £26 billion of mortgage business submitted in 2011 and over 13.8% of the broker market provides us with real negotiating power with lenders to ensure the best products for our clients.
Speed & Efficiency: Our investment in latest state of the art technology allows us to offer a fully online service - we can process applications immediately, instruct valuations the same day, obtain lending decisions within 24 hours, process quotes online and underwrite electronically with every UK lender and insurance company.
A fully qualified adviser: for every case and client (with direct lines and mobile and available on weekends and evenings).
Competitive fee and/or commission based advice options: with commission rebate options. Typical fee to arrrange a mortgage: £599.00 - £999.00 any size loan.
Friendly and professional service: Including home and office visits , long opening hours and no case too large or small.
At Avenue & Co Private Finance, we believe the three most important factors when selecting and adviser and mortgage product are:
1. Professional Impartial mortgage advice & service - We have a clear understanding of products and lending criteria -information and offer rates that are not available on any mortgage comparison site. We have access to products that are not available by approaching the lender directly or via other intermediaries.
2. The overall cost and flexibility of the product - it is not just the headline rate that should be the basis of a decision. Product flexibility, lending terms and all associated arrangement fees and charges should all be taken into account and we do the analysis for you.
3. Efficient processing times, speed and a personal one to one friendly service - Our huge investment in technology means allows us to obtain a mortgage approval or lending decision from every major high street bank and building society in the UK in less than 15 minutes. With some specialist lenders, we can obtain a mortgage offer in less than a week and with most lenders, we submit the full application online which means an efficient service and less paperwork for our clients.
Our advice process has 5 simple steps:
1. IDENTIFY YOUR GOALS - A free 1 hour confidential initial consultation during which we establish your current situation, requirements and future plans.
2. ANALYSIS & RESEARCH - we source a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market based on your credit status, budget, attitude to risk and how quickly you need to move.
3. ADVICE & RECOMMENDATION -We analyse the rate as well as the lender's fees, survey fees and arrangement fees for a true idea of the overall cost. We also make recommendations for all the appropriate mortgage protection insurances, to ensure your lifestyle, your family and your home are protected in any unforeseen circumstances.
4. SUBMISSION & COMPLETE PROCESSING - We put in writing or email to you our recommendation and full details of all costs an fees before commencing any work and proceeding with a full application. We complete all the necessary paperwork for you and we will liaise with vendors, agents, solicitors and other third parties where necessary. We also keep you regularly updated of the progress of your application via email and phone.
5. REVIEWS - Once your mortgage completes, we stay in touch and contact you well before when your current mortgage deal ends. Alternatively, if your circumstances change, your personal adviser will help guide you through the various options available to you - at no extra cost whatsoever.
Our advice is simple, professional, impartial and unbiased.
Contact us now by completing the enquiry forms or email your contact details at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call 0345 230 9091 and a qualified financial adviser will call you immediately to discuss any enquiry.
COST OF ADVICE
As comprehensive mortgage advisers, you can choose how we are paid. We usually charge an admnistration and advice fee to process a mortgage application. This fees is usually £599.00. We may on completion receive a commission from the lender.
Alternatively, you can pay us a fee of 0.35% of the loan and we will refund any commission back to you that we receive. We adhere to the principles of treating customers fairly and if we do charge you a fee, we will put in writing to you details of any fees before commencing any work.
For Self Employed loans the overall cost of comparison is 7.6% APRC. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. This APRC is based on those with a clean credit history.
The FCA does not regulate Foreign mortgages, Foreign loans, Commercial mortgages, Trusts and some forms of Buy to Let mortgages.
The FCA does not regulate some forms of Bridging Finance.
Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.
We act as introducers for Foreign Mortgages, Commercial mortgages and Trusts.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT
- Tel: 0345 230 9091 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 0333 123 9093
- Avenue & Co Private Finance, 25 Sackville Street, London
- W1S 3AX