Avenue & Co Private Finance - Mortgages for professionals
Welcome to Avenue & Co Private Finance.
Established in 2007, we are London's first, the longest establised and only dedicated provider of impartial and comprehensive mortgage and insurance advice dedicated to a unique sector - Professionals.
Our qualified FCA regulated financial advisers can deal with even the most complex property financing situations and insurance solutions for almost any loan size. Our expertise, in depth understanding of criteria and the professions, combined with access to a market wide range of financial products and mortgage lenders gives us the ability to provide solutions and a market leading edge that our clients require. We are committed to offer clients honest, clear and expert advice and have acces to over 60 lenders products, all of the high street lenders and also lenders that only offer products via a very few, specially selected number of mortgage intermediaries. Our clients also have the additional benefit of being offered rates and terms that cannot be obtained directly from lenders, or from any other providers or brokers.
The professional occupations and individuals we specialise and cater for include: Medical, Legal, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Education, Architects, Hospitality, I.T. Contractors, Media, Entertainment, Sports, Self employed, Company Directors, Property professionals, Buy to Let landlords and property developers,
AREAS OF EXPERTISE - MORTGAGES / PROPERTY FINANCE
PROPERTY FINANCE / MORTGAGES: Mortgages (£100k to £55m +)
- Buy to Let via Limited Company
- IT Contractor Experts
- HSBC Mortgages
- Comprehensive market access including broker only Lenders (e.g. Scottish Wdows Bank, The Mortgage Works (TMW), Birmingham Midshires and many more)
- Expert advice on property finance for all clients
- Rapid processing for contracts races and valuation instructions (same day)
- Exclusive products for Professionals (Mortgages from £100,000 to £5m)
- UK Expat Mortgage Lending
- Personal Service - your own personal adviser on every case available 6 days a week
- A dedicated HNW + UHNW Mortgage expert experienced a min 15 yrs - for loans from £1m to £55m + Private Bank Lending
- Offset Mortgages and enhanced lending income multiples + Offset Loans above £1m.
- New Build up to 85% LTV for Flats and 90% LTV for Freeholds
- Borrowers requiring flexible or higher lending parameters than direct lenders (e.g. HSBC, First Direct)
- Interest Only options for Residential
- Development Finance and Self Build brokers for London (includes loans over £1m)
- Buy to Let - Portfolio, HMO, Commercial and Bridging Loan experts
- Bridging Finance from 0.45% pcm
- Mezzanine and Development Finance for Developers
- Introducers for Commercial Lending
- Complex cases and Property Finance / Mortgage restructuring advisory service
With complete access to every high street lender, and including specialist lenders for Professionals, Self employed, Buy to Let, Bridging and Development Finance and for loans above £5m - Private Bank lending.
Avenue & Co Private Finance are an appointed representative of Sesame Ltd - one of the UK's largest network of Financial advisers - who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Contact us now by simply completing our online enquiry form online, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 230 9091 during office hours - A qualified professional adviser will get back to you within 2 hours to discuss any enquiry - obligation free.
COST OF ADVICE
As comprehensive mortgage advisers, you can choose how we are paid. We usually charge an admnistration and advice fee to process a mortgage application. This fee is usually £599.00. We may on completion receive a commission from the lender.
Alternatively, you can pay us a fee of 0.35% of the loan and we will refund any commission back to you that we receive. We adhere to the principles of treating customers fairly and if we do charge you a fee, we will put in writing to you details of any fees before commencing any work.
For Self Employed loans the overall cost of comparison is 7.6% APRC. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. This APRC is based on those with a clean credit history.
The FCA does not regulate Foreign mortgages, Foreign loans, Commercial mortgages, Trusts and some forms of Buy to Let mortgages.
The FCA does not regulate some forms of Bridging Finance.
Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.
We act as introducers for Foreign Mortgages, Commercial mortgages and Trusts.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
- Tel: 0345 230 9091 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00)
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 0333 123 9093
- Avenue & Co Private Finance, 25 Sackville Street, London
- W1S 3AX