Buy to Let, Bridging & Commercial Finance
The specialist commercial lending department we refer you to can cater for all Buy to Let, Developement finance and Commercial loans for all types of cases.
OUR EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
Limited Company Buy to Let - SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) Ltd Company Lending to 75% LTV
Houses in Multiple Occupation/ Student Properties
Multi Unit Properties
Conversion of Offices to Residential Developments
Re-mortgages within 6m of purchase
Large Loans - above £1m
Professional Landlords (over 10 BTL - no maximum number of properties)
If you do not see what you need here it does not mean we cannot help you, call one of our underwriters to discuss or email Avenue & Co Private finance at email@example.com
DEVELOPMENT FINANCE - Our expertise for the professional Developer
- Rates from LIBOR or BBR + 3.0%
- Prime city centre locations & South-East England with a strong CV or appropriate background - Experienced developers only
- 60-70%% Loan to Cost
- Development funds also available
- No pre-requisite for pre-sales on residential units including apartment blocks
- Exit Fees from 1-2% (depending on deal)
BRIDGING FINANCE - We compare rates from over 25 of the leading Bridging Lenders in the UK for our clients
- Rates from 0.45% pcm.
- Bridging Loans up to £30m to 65% LTV (closed bridge).
- Interest Roll over and 3 & 5 year interest only terms available.
- Residential, Commercial & Semi-Commercial Properties.
- Auction Purchase (minimum 14 days notice prior to auction date required).
- Short leases less than 10 years accepted subject to valuation.
- Uncapped lending considered for high net worth individuals
- Lending up to 70% of Open Market Value (which can equate to 100% of Purchase Price WITHOUT additional security)
- Lending based on interest and arrangement fees roll up and deducted from advance.
- 1m - 18m term
- Daily interest
- Rates from 0.55% pcm and arrangement fees from 1-2% of advance (NO EXIT FEES)
- FCA regulated lending possible
- Offers within 5 days typically
DEVELOPMENT FINANCE - Access to Leading and exclusive Private Bank Lending (London and South East Only)
- Min £1m - £20m (larger loans can be possible)
- Max GDV £20m (larger GDV subject to assessment)
- ANNUAL RATES FROM BBR + 3.0% to 4.5%
- Lender Fees - from 1.00% to 2.00%
- Experienced Developers with track record only
- Single Dwelling or Flats accepted (max 25 units)
- 20% minimum return on cost required
- Max 2 yr term (3 yrs possible dependent on deal)
- EXIT FEES: 1-2% (for 50-65% LTVs) and 2-4% (for 70-75% LTVs)
- Interest, costs, fees can be rolled upo into loan
- Lender has over £1bn to lend within next 18m - (highly capitalised Private Bank deal)
COMMERCIAL LENDING OVERVIEW
- Commercial & Development Finance Loans up to £50m.
- Loans for Freehold Business Purchase to 75% LTV and Leasehold Businesses (including 100% of purchase price), License Purchases, Leaseholders buying Freeholds to 100% of contractual purchase price and New purchases with collateral.
- Buy to Let Lending based on 3m LIBOR + margin of 3% as of 01.11.10 to 65% LTV
- Commercial Lending decisions within 48 hours.
COST OF ADVICE
As comprehensive mortgage advisers, you can choose how we are paid. We usually charge an admnistration and advice fee to process a mortgage application. This fee is usually £599.00. We may on completion receive a commission from the lender.
Alternatively, you can pay us a fee of 0.35% of the loan and we will refund any commission back to you that we receive. We adhere to the principles of treating customers fairly and if we do charge you a fee, we will put in writing to you details of any fees before commencing any work.
For Self Employed loans the overall cost of comparison is 7.4% APRC. The actual rate available will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. This APRC is based on those with a clean credit history.
The FCA does not regulate Foreign mortgages, Foreign loans, Commercial mortgages, Trusts and some forms of Buy to Let mortgages.
The FCA does not regulate some forms of Bridging Finance.
Changes in the exchange rate may increase the sterling equivalent of your debt.
We act as introducers for Foreign Mortgages, Commercial mortgages and Trusts.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT
- Tel: 0345 230 9091 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0333 123 9093
- Avenue & Co Private Finance, 25 Sackville Street, London
- W1S 3AX