Business and Personal Insurance, PMI, Directors, Partnerships, Limited Companies, IT Contractors and Professionals, Corporate Benefits.
This cover is designed to reward and/or protect a) The business and b) The Key individuals or employees within a business.
TYPES OF COVER for GROUPS & INDIVIDUALS:
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Arranging business protection is often thought to be lengthy and complicated. But actually, the principles are similar to any other type of protection.
The most significant differences are:
- Business protection generally incorporates higher sums assured.
- A claim may be paid to a business or employee, not a family member.
Business protection could help client owned businesses continue to trade in the event of a key person, partner or director falling terminally or critically ill or dying.
Types of protection
We offer three main kinds of business protection:
- Key Person Insurance: If your business has an individual or individuals who are fundamental to its success, you should consider this type of protection.
- Partner / Director Insurance: The loss of a partner or director may destabilise the business and can quickly lead to financial difficulties. Partner/Director Share Protection means if the worst does happen, the remaining directors or partners can stay in control of the business.
- Business Loan Protection: The loss of the person or people who have guaranteed a loan is particularly serious for a business. Business Loan Protection helps your client pay an outstanding overdraft, loan or commercial mortgage, should the guarantor die or become terminally or critically ill.
Types of policy
Business protection can be written in three ways:
- Term assurance
- Term assurance plus critical illness cover
- Whole of life
- Relevant Life Cover
All policies can be set up in trust if appropriate to avoid probate and speedy payment to beneficiaries.
Understanding the products that are around and the sort of financial assistance they can deliver can be reassuringly comforting. Information featured on our website can educate you on the different products and options available.
Wecan offer advice on a no fee and commission based option OR a fee based option whereby we refund all commission back into your policy to reduce the monthly premium, and we charge a fixed fee of £500 to £1,500 per contract. Full details are available from your adviser, ask them to show you the monthly savings for 100% commission rebates on individual quotes.
Alternatively, you can email us at: email@example.com or complete the online enquiry form for a free and confidential call back or to arrange a free business/personal consultation.
- Tel: 0345 230 9091 (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0333 123 9093
- Avenue & Co Private Finance, 25 Sackville Street, London
- W1S 3AX